Was your child exposed to opioids before birth?
You are not alone. An opioid-dependent child is born in the U.S. every 15 minutes.
The clock is ticking...
Get the money your child deserves
Our lawyers fight for you
We will fight hard to get you and your baby the medical, addiction treatment, counseling, education and transportation assistance you need!
We will help in determining whether you can get your child clothing, food, transport, counseling, medication and medical access.
Learn from medical expert Brent Bell PA-C, Ph.D in this video:
Did You Know Opioids Can Cause Birth Defects?
Children exposed to opioid painkillers in their mother’s womb have a higher risk of birth defects, including:
- Mental or motor deficits
- Cognitive delays or anencephaly
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), hyperactivity or impulsivity
- Behavioral disorders, aggressiveness or poor social engagement
- Delayed physical growth
- Impaired ability to speak and perform tasks (e.g., walking)
- Depression and other mental illnesses
- Birth defects such as club foot, spina bifida, heart defects, cleft palate, hydrocephalus, esophageal atresia, gastroschisis, anorectal atresia, or diaphragmatic hernia
It’s not your fault
“When I was pregnant, the doctor who prescribed me OxyContin never told me it would affect my baby.”
— Opioid Justice Team client
The clock is ticking…
- Purdue Pharma, maker of OxyContin and other dangerous opioids – including Butrans, Dilaudid, Hysingla ER, MS Contin, Palladone, OxyIR, OxyFast, Ryzolt, and Targiniq ER – filed for bankruptcy in September 2019.
- Drugs also included are generics Buprenorphine, Dihydrocodeine, Hydrocodone (generic to Vicodin), Hydromorphone, Morphine, Oxycodone (generic to Percocet), and Tramadol.
- Other opioid makers are expected to file for bankruptcy soon.
- Don’t let the time run out for filing claims on your behalf and the children affected!
Our help costs you nothing
Are you ready to get the help your child needs?
Time is running out to file your claim. The sooner you contact us, the more we can help.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FORM BELOW.